December 15, 2012
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at 3:37 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @LovelyFilters: i fall in love the same way meteors enter the atmosphere 4 months ago
- RT @trajectoryuk: i like what you've done with the inside of your head 4 months ago
- I thought I loved him when he went away; I love him now in another degree; he is more my own - Bronte 4 months ago
- Man cannot prophecy. Love is no oracle. Fear sometimes imagines a vain thing - Bronte 4 months ago
- having his worth by intellect, and his goodness by heart - I preferred him before all humanity - Bronte 4 months ago