December 15, 2012
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at 3:37 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- I tell you each kiss of yours is like a blow on the head! - Irving Layton 1 week ago
- I suppose, spouse, what I wanted/was to hold the enduring folds/of your dress./Now there's this - Irving Layton 1 week ago
- My saintly wantons, passionate nuns/O light-footed daughters, your unopened/Brittle beauty troubles an aging man - Irving Layton 1 week ago
- Flame serenely/Till like a warmed candle, I curve over/The arm of my hurrying bridegroom and lover - Irving Layton 1 week ago
- RT @HorlockWarlock: A little Q&A with @GehennaBooks! twitter.com/GehennaBooks/s… 2 weeks ago