December 15, 2012
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at 3:28 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- By walking I found out/Where I was going./By intensely hating, how to love./By loving, whom and what to love - Irving Layton 2 weeks ago
- Because I love you better/Than artichokes and candles in the dark,/I shall speak to them - Irving Layton 2 weeks ago
- The golden delicate hairs I have kissed/into fire a thousand times/will blaze more brightly - Irving Layton 2 weeks ago
- O, Love, enclose me in your cold bead - Irving Layton 2 weeks ago
- I am sick/with love of you - Irving Layton 2 weeks ago