December 15, 2012
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 15th, 2012 at 3:28 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- You cling to me like nicotine. 3 weeks ago
- You always tell me the truth. You are my Mirrored Me, my Self seen by you - Umberto Eco 1 month ago
- I hate anyone who tries to see me as an illusion of passion - Umberto Eco 1 month ago
- She kisses me as if she were playing pinball - Umberto Eco 1 month ago
- “I’m jealous of anyone who makes a light bulb flash on in your head.” “How wonderful. That’s love.” - Umberto Eco 1 month ago